|Fun with Google Images!
||[Mar. 4th, 2005|07:34 pm]
Following Kortni agentrayevyn's lead, I give you the first Google Images results for each of the following:
- Place I grew up: Ackley. Um, okay then. I always did think some of the people there were aliens.
- Place I live now: Evanston. Yawn.
- My name: Lindsey. Well, the first result is two Carnegie Mellon sorority girls in cat costumes in a dorm hallway, but the original image doesn't seem to be there anymore -- a thumbnail's the best I can do. Really a shame, that.
- My grandmother's name: My mom's mom was Patricia. I'd seen this before, but never, you know, while thinking about my grandmother. eesh.
- Favorite food: I'm gonna go with McIntosh apples. For the recently decanted, these are seriously the best-tasting apples there are. Here's one in all its squat and shiny goodness. Mmm.
- Favorite drink: Vodka and cranberry juice. I was hoping for something good here, but all I got was a rather lame vodka ad.
- Favorite smell: I wasn't sure, so I put in freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies and was rewarded with deliciousness.
- Favorite shoes: Well, a search for the boots I want yields, to the surprise of absolutely no one, a picture of the boots I want.
- Favorite car: What other search but the Buick-boat? What other result but The Greatest Thing Ever?
Okay, your turn.