|I don't know
||[Nov. 26th, 2003|05:39 pm]
if it's the fact that I didn't do as well as I should have on my algorithms exam today, or the fact that I skipped church last weekend and didn't get my spirituality fix, or what, but despite the fact that it's the day before Thanksgiving, I'm just not feeling especially thankful right now. So to help myself out, I'm making a list.
I'm thankful that...
- ...I have friends and family who love me.
- ...I have professors who really give a damn about me.
- ...I have friends who understand me amazingly well and are always showing me new things about myself.
- ...people like to listen to the music I play.
- ...I'm healthy.
- ...I have enough money to get by. Actually, more than enough.
- ...I'm not in an abusive relationship, or any kind of relationship that I don't want to be in.
- ...my parents are supportive of my post-graduation plans, nebulous and far-fetched as they may be.
- ...I'm graduating soon.
- ...my old employer wants me back.
- ...there are things I'm passionate about.
- ...I have a wonderful sister and parents.
- ...they have a new puppy, and I get to see him tomorrow.
- ...my jazz arranging prof liked my project.
- ...I'm able to help some people solve some of their problems.
- ...I've learned so much.
It's a start...