- My first $200 EV1 trip.
- The biggest bottle of Ketel One I've ever owned.
- A 45-minute run by the lake without walking.
- Seeing someone else stretching in my usual stretching place.
- Fabulous new innovations in apartment-cleaning technology.
- The Cosmopolitan that J-J made me.
- The second Cosmopolitan that J-J made me.
- J-J taking care of me after the martini that he made me and that I attempted to drink.
- J-J's cool friend Jed.
- My cool friends Nick, Sarah, Ashley, and Amanda.
- All the cool people hitting it off.
- Amanda bringing clothes for me to wear without knowing I needed them.
- My first time going out clubbing in Chicago.
- Having no inhibitions whatsoever.
- Wrapping myself around total strangers.
- Being wrapped around by total strangers.
- Amanda having fun in spite of herself.
- Finally hitting the Clarke's I hadn't been to.
- J-J trying to drive the Buick-boat.
- Drinking and talking politics at four in the morning.
- Not being the first to fall asleep.
- Jed, Amanda, and I planning the rest of Amanda's life at five in the morning.
- The sensation of Cleo walking up my leg, then settling herself in the small of my back as I fell asleep.
New blog post, in which it is time for my annual exhortation. This entry was originally posted at…
New blog post, in which I serve in my capacity as ICFP accessibility co-chair, or something. This entry was originally posted at…
New blog post, in which I dispense advice. This entry was originally posted at https://lindseykuper.dreamwidth.org/35335.html. Please comment…