- My first $200 EV1 trip.
- The biggest bottle of Ketel One I've ever owned.
- A 45-minute run by the lake without walking.
- Seeing someone else stretching in my usual stretching place.
- Fabulous new innovations in apartment-cleaning technology.
- The Cosmopolitan that J-J made me.
- The second Cosmopolitan that J-J made me.
- J-J taking care of me after the martini that he made me and that I attempted to drink.
- J-J's cool friend Jed.
- My cool friends Nick, Sarah, Ashley, and Amanda.
- All the cool people hitting it off.
- Amanda bringing clothes for me to wear without knowing I needed them.
- My first time going out clubbing in Chicago.
- Having no inhibitions whatsoever.
- Wrapping myself around total strangers.
- Being wrapped around by total strangers.
- Amanda having fun in spite of herself.
- Finally hitting the Clarke's I hadn't been to.
- J-J trying to drive the Buick-boat.
- Drinking and talking politics at four in the morning.
- Not being the first to fall asleep.
- Jed, Amanda, and I planning the rest of Amanda's life at five in the morning.
- The sensation of Cleo walking up my leg, then settling herself in the small of my back as I fell asleep.
I arrive at Maya leadsynth's late Sunday night after taking the South Shore train back into the city, then the red line up to her place.…
The fun begins Sunday morning, when I have to head down to McCormick Place in the morning to do the marathon sign-in thing. My assumption is that…
Wk. Dates Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday This Week Total 1 Feb 1-Feb 7 rest 3 m…