- My first $200 EV1 trip.
- The biggest bottle of Ketel One I've ever owned.
- A 45-minute run by the lake without walking.
- Seeing someone else stretching in my usual stretching place.
- Fabulous new innovations in apartment-cleaning technology.
- The Cosmopolitan that J-J made me.
- The second Cosmopolitan that J-J made me.
- J-J taking care of me after the martini that he made me and that I attempted to drink.
- J-J's cool friend Jed.
- My cool friends Nick, Sarah, Ashley, and Amanda.
- All the cool people hitting it off.
- Amanda bringing clothes for me to wear without knowing I needed them.
- My first time going out clubbing in Chicago.
- Having no inhibitions whatsoever.
- Wrapping myself around total strangers.
- Being wrapped around by total strangers.
- Amanda having fun in spite of herself.
- Finally hitting the Clarke's I hadn't been to.
- J-J trying to drive the Buick-boat.
- Drinking and talking politics at four in the morning.
- Not being the first to fall asleep.
- Jed, Amanda, and I planning the rest of Amanda's life at five in the morning.
- The sensation of Cleo walking up my leg, then settling herself in the small of my back as I fell asleep.
In the last two days: I sent a draft of my dissertation to my committee! There are some parts that aren't quite finished; it's a…
So I need to write an abstract for my dissertation. Anyone wanna glance over this and tell me what you think? If you suggest any edits, keep in…
Alex oniugnip has already written about what December has been like for us so far. Here's the story from my perspective. At the…