May 21-23: In Chicago for job training. May 24-29: Back in Iowa to: chill; go running; take lots of stuff to Goodwill; separate other stuff into need-at-camp and don't-need-at-camp. May 30-June 2: In Chicago to run the Lakeshore Marathon. June 3-June 12: Back in Iowa to try to solve problems at my parents' business, like the problem of them currently using three different databases to keep track of their 60 clients.
- June 13-June 18: Working and living at iD in Lake Forest, teaching web design.
- June 19-June 20: In Chicago, watching my sister graduate.
- June 21-June 25: See June 3-June 12.
- June 26-August 7: Working and living at iD in Evanston. Hopefully also finding job for post-camp.
- August 8-the foreseeable future: Moving to Chicago (supposedly already have cute, relatively cheap apartment lined up). Working and/or continuing job search; starting new band; doing more CS grad school research; being an adult?
See further fragmentation, above. I need the money, and I like my job, but I hate this. All I want to do is live in one place for more than a few months. A year; that'd be great. That's all I ask. Sick of living out of suitcases. Need to be somewhere. Like maybe Canada.