|MayaFest Ought Seven
||[Nov. 20th, 2007|06:57 pm]
Maya will be here Wednesday through Sunday. Schedule of events as follows:
- Wednesday, November 21:
- 10:15 a.m.: I play hooky from work. Kenny and I meet at Happy House and drive to the airport to get Maya. (It's a thing he does.)
- 11:30 a.m.-early afternoon: Kenny, Maya, and I, and you, should you be so inclined*, have lunch at someplace Kenny-friendly on Alberta. Thai Noon has been suggested!
- Evening: Cooking and baking at Happy House.
- Thursday, November 22:
- Friday, November 23:
- Saturday, November 24:
- 9:00 a.m.-noonish: Maya and I head to mattgifford's place to help him move, followed by the customary pizza and beer!
- Afternoon: Saturday Market?*
* And here's the deal, friends: I don't do this very often, all right? Please, come do things with us. Help me out with this "not working" thing. I'm eager to learn from the pros.