- 4:19 p.m.: Curl up on couch with headphones and To Force a Fate.
- 4:21 p.m.: Wonder why the hell this band wasn't huge. Contemplate posting lyrics on Plans.
- 4:24 p.m.: Start twitching.
- 4:25 p.m.: Tear off headphones. Run to piano and pound it for half an hour.
- 4:55 p.m.: Curl up on couch. Fall asleep.
Why I can't ever listen to music
Last night I went to see my friend Peter Alvaro give a talk based on Joseph Halpern's paper "Using Reasoning about Knowledge to Analyze…
So I need to write an abstract for my dissertation. Anyone wanna glance over this and tell me what you think? If you suggest any edits, keep in…
There are many that I know and they know it, they are all of them repeating and I hear it, sometimes I tell it, mostly I tell it, there are many…