- Copy this list into your journal.
- If you have it in common with me, bold it.
- If you don't have it in common with me, change it to something that's true for you.
01. My values have changed since I was younger.
02. I watch much less TV than I did when I was in high school.
03. I've never watched Everwood.
04. I am unabashedly unashamed of singing in front of people. Really loudly.
05. I think "So what kind of music do you listen to?" is a difficult question to answer.
06. I don't think my basic problems and issues are that different from anyone else's.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I don't mind people who cannot speak/write in proper English. I mind people who CAN speak/write in proper English and still DON'T.
10. I kind of want to get the hell out of my home state.
11. I'm supposed to graduate from college in 2004.
12. I love my job, and I really hope I can continue it next summer.
13. I don't usually put candycanes in my hot chocolate.
14. I have a decent memory for useless trivia.
15. I lack the motivation and/or desire to take up yoga.
16. My apartment/dorm room is a pleasant place to be.
17. I like to sleep late.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I laugh when nobody else is laughing.
20. I check my email pretty often.
21. If I weren't so busy, I might try writing fiction.
22. I've been told I look like my sister.
23. I want to live in another country for a while someday, but I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface in Chicago, let alone the USA.
24. Stereotypes suck.
25. I'm not involved in a whole lot of extracurricular activities.
26. I couldn't last a day without coffee.
27. I'm all about trying new things, but I prefer there to be some sort of established system in place.
28. I'm a weird person.
29. I think that the answer to the question, "is it ever possible to understand what it's like to be another person?" is knowable, and the answer is: "No. It isn't ever possible to understand what it's like to be another person."
30. I wish that the place I live allowed pets.
31. I'm addicted to playing piano.
32. It's mildly irritating to me when people equate "vegetarian" with "liberal" or "animal lover" or any other characteristic that may not have anything to do with their vegetarianism.
33. I like to procrastinate.
34. Bratty kids don't generally annoy me as much as stupid adults do. (or worse, bratty adults).
35. My attention span is too short to watch Wagner operas.
36. I like household chores, but only as long as I can listen to music while doing them.
37. Porn doesn't do it for me. Erotic fiction, though...even if it's trash...
38. I'm not good at maneuvering my way through huge crowds.
39. I think it's possible to love more than one person at the same time.
40. I'd like for my friends to post this in their journals so I can see their answers.
41. I like giving gifts, and I wish I could do it more often.
42. I stress out over job interviews.
43. I had vegan pizza for dinner tonight.
44. I live on campus.
45. I wish I could get a music-related job where I could wear band t-shirts and jeans every day.
46. I fit into a lot of stereotypes, but there's part of me that can't be defined by any stereotype invented. (doesn't this apply to everyone?)
47. I don't even know what "postmodern" means.
48. My father has always been obsessed with economics and would've loved for me to be an economist.
49. I enjoy being online.
50. I enjoy Livejournal waaay too much.
51. I like silence at times.
52. I daydream about being in a romantic relationship.
53. I miss the blankie I had when I was little.
54. I prefer working alone sometimes and with other people sometimes.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I get a lot of personal satisfaction from having a sink cleared of dirty dishes.
57. I should cook more often.
58. I exercise two or three times a week, but it's not enough.
59. I like when my friends write me letters and emails, it makes me feel special.
60. I tend to be an optimist.
61. I usually can think of really mean things I could say, but I keep my mouth shut.
62. More money sure would be nice.
63. I'm fairly laid back.
64. Certain songs make me nostalgic.
65. I wish I had vivid dreams more often.
66. I used to not care so much about traveling, but now I think I want to.
67. I think snakes and bugs are pretty cool.
68. I don't mind heights.
69. I think Bush is a joke.
70. I'm a liberal, whatever that means.
71. I like rain.
72. I'm no social butterfly.
73. I'm online a lot.
74. I dig most perfume and cologne, but moderation is key here.
75. I dig observing pop culture.
76. I wouldn't mind being geographically closer to all my friends, but it's fun to have them spread all over the place so I can travel and visit them.
77. I love to read, and wish I had more time to read.
78. I like library books, but I buy some too.
79. Whining is only fun in groups.
80. I'm a better writer than I was, but still not that great.
81. I can be hard to deal with sometimes.
82. I like the occasional happy fun eye-candy brain-disengaging movie.
83. I worry about money quite often.
84. I love my family.
85. My beliefs are always being developed and refined. (I would hope this is true about everyone.)
87. I don't understand why anyone in their right mind (or who really understands how democracy is supposed to work) would oppose gay marriage.
88. If you'd asked me 10 years ago to guess what I'd be doing in 10 years, I would have been pretty close.
89. I vote, and I trust our system, even though I should probably know better.
90. To my amazement, I think I know what I want to do with my life.
91. I've smoked tobacco, but only the occasional drag here and there.
92. I think pot should be legalized.
93. I like my Linux box, but I want a Mac.
94. I don't know what it means to "feel like an adult."
95. I like girly, fruity drinks. Beer is good too.
96. I hope my friends realize that I love them, even though I don't always feel like hanging out with them.
97. I prefer talking in person to talking on the phone.
98. I've never gotten a tattoo.
99. No piercings here. No ears, nothing. Tongue piercings scare me.
100. I am done with this survey now.