|12th and Powell, 5:41 a.m.
||[Aug. 12th, 2006|05:41 am]
- Dear Matt: I demand a recount! You're too young to be 31. See you guys at bowling tonight!
- Overheard at the Fireside: "I work with fungus now, instead of hamsters."
- The third expression on this page ought to be
m -2 m -1 b -2 c -1 a, yes? I'm rusty.
- Holy crap, my friends are so beautiful.
- For a long time, I felt like if I was really going to do the music thing, I would have to do it
right now, while I'm still young. But I've been realizing that maybe being young isn't really so all-important to what I want to eventually accomplish as a musician, and that it can wait for
a while. Like four to eight years, maybe.
- "Ungreedify this!" Awesome.
- I know, right?