- Monday, July 24:
- 7:00-whenever p.m.: My house. Keynote address, tour of facilities, etc.
- Wednesday, July 26:
- 7:30-10:00 p.m.: FOSCON. (A ridiculously high percentage of the interesting people I meet in Portland turn out to be affiliated with Free Geek. We should really go to this.)
- Around 10 p.m.: eliciel's belly dance performance (attendance mandatory for all registered WellonsCon attendees) at It's a Beautiful Pizza, which is about three minutes away from FOSCON by car.
- Thursday, July 27:
- 7:00-11:00 p.m.: Apache Geronimo Live! cocktail party.
- ALL WEEK: Sneaking into OSCON sessions; acting like we're supposed to be there. Or, at the very least, talking incessantly about how we're going to do that.
New blog post, in which it is time for my annual exhortation. This entry was originally posted at…
New blog post, in which I serve in my capacity as ICFP accessibility co-chair, or something. This entry was originally posted at…
New blog post, in which I dispense advice. This entry was originally posted at https://lindseykuper.dreamwidth.org/35335.html. Please comment…