- Monday, July 24:
- 7:00-whenever p.m.: My house. Keynote address, tour of facilities, etc.
- Wednesday, July 26:
- 7:30-10:00 p.m.: FOSCON. (A ridiculously high percentage of the interesting people I meet in Portland turn out to be affiliated with Free Geek. We should really go to this.)
- Around 10 p.m.: eliciel's belly dance performance (attendance mandatory for all registered WellonsCon attendees) at It's a Beautiful Pizza, which is about three minutes away from FOSCON by car.
- Thursday, July 27:
- 7:00-11:00 p.m.: Apache Geronimo Live! cocktail party.
- ALL WEEK: Sneaking into OSCON sessions; acting like we're supposed to be there. Or, at the very least, talking incessantly about how we're going to do that.
Last night I went to see my friend Peter Alvaro give a talk based on Joseph Halpern's paper "Using Reasoning about Knowledge to Analyze…
So I need to write an abstract for my dissertation. Anyone wanna glance over this and tell me what you think? If you suggest any edits, keep in…
There are many that I know and they know it, they are all of them repeating and I hear it, sometimes I tell it, mostly I tell it, there are many…